Best Practices 2020-21:
1) Title of the Practice – Students’ mental health & wellbeing
2) Objectives of the Practice – Improving students’ mental health after pandemic. Keep in touch offline & online with students.
3) The Context - During Covid Pandemic situation in 2020 – 2021 all the educational institutions were closed under lockdown. So, students were puzzled with their study – how to continue and what to do!!
4) The Practice - In lockdown period regular classes were taken through online and students were served study materials. After the lockdown was over offline classes were taken and in addition online classes also continued in holidays. Some departments took students outside the classroom to rejuvenate their lost spirit after longtime lockdown. IQAC & Dept. of Political Sc. organized an International workshop on “Mental health & Wellbeing in Education in Twenty First Century”.
5) Evidence of Success – Students took part in outside class and in workshop spontaneously. They were enriched very much by the two psychiatrists of the workshop to restore their mental strength.
1) Title of the Practice - Light Motor Vehicle Driving Training Programme for Girl Students Under “Beti Bachao- Beti Padao” Scheme
3) The Context – Motor driving training for female students.
4) The Practice- With the interest of DM, Sepahijala, the college organizes a 45 days motor driving training programme in technical collaboration with National Motor Driving School in the college campus for its female students under the Flagship National Scheme of “Beti Bachao- Beti Padao”. The main objective was to empower female student with added professional skill toward financial independence.
5) Evidence of Success – 95 students enrolled themselves for training. Now most of them can drive properly. At the end of training all of them will get Driving License and they can use it in future.